Acer Chromebook 11 CB3-132-C4VV comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core Processor 1.6GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.48GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 11.6″ HD Widescreen Comfy View LED-backlit IPS Display, Intel HD Graphics, 4GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory, 16GB Internal Storage, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 1 – USB 3.0 Port, 1 – USB 2.0 Port, 1 – HDMI Port, 3-Cell Li-Ion Battery (3490 mAh), Up to 10-hours Battery Life, 2.43 lbs. | 1.1 kg (system unit only) (NX.G4XAA.002).
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Intel Celeron N3060, 11.6″ HD Display, 4GB Memory, 16GB eMMC and Up to 10-hour Battery Life